About Me

I am a senior Mechanical Engineering student at Clemson University. I have been married for 17 years. I have two children.

Genre??? Take 2

So much has transpired since I made my last post.  After much thought and conversations with others, I felt it best to amend my last post.  I did not explain myself thoroughly.  I was trying to make a  quick post so that I could make a check mark next to that task on my list of things to do. 

I understand the reason that Miller "jumped around throwing out different names and quotes".  She was making comparisons and pointing out ideas that she agreed and diagreed with.  I feel as though my statement was too blunt and not well explained.  It was not fair of me to through that statement out and not explain myself as to why I was feeling confused by that.

I try to make posts that are positive and thought provoking since we all experience so much negative junk from day-to-day.  My intensions were not to be negative on the post, however after reading it later on, I feel the overall tone was not what I felt it should be.

It was a tough essay to read and packed with so much information.  I must say that after reading it a second time, I was starting to understand it more.  I am sure that the discussion in class would have brought out some interesting points.

0 comments: